MapleStory Golden Temple

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just noticed the Golden Temple event started so off I go to Golden Temple!
I'm glad they gave me a free ticket to get in since I'm short on NX

[Gachapon Ticket Sale]
The whole thing about the Gachapon sale is awesome half the price!!!
So if you buy a bundle of 10 Gachapon tickets, you would save 5,000 NX!!

[PvP Mode: Ice Knight]
I thought this would be some new character at first but guess I was wrong :P
It's just a new thing at PvP where one random player gets chosen to be Ice Knight but the idea of a whole bundle of player ganging up on one player is kind of wow.

[Golden Temple]
I tried it out when I saw it can drop maybe Timeless Weapon so I tried with 1 hour, didn't work out great
I got some things but it wasn't what I wanted so it could be consider Mission Failure.
Result from 1 hour of Golden Temple:

-Lvled Up
-2 items I sold
-3 Dark Crystal
-2x Maple Doom Singer
-Maple Wagner
-Maple Storm Pistol
-Maroon Jangoon Shoes
-Maple Lama Staff
-2x maple Soul Searcher
-Maple Soul Singer
-2x Music Note Chair
-2x Sunburst

The Music Note Chair was easier to get than I imagine. It was my 3rd drop o.o

[A Random Thing]
I got Metal Armor: Missile Tank 30  from my Secret Mastery Book -_-

[Some News?]
I heard they are adding more Legends to MS soon which is released already at KMS
-Cannon Shooter
-Mercede[?]
-Demon Slayer
I love the Mercede[?] class it looks awesome and so does the Demon Slayer
I saw a Cannon Shooter in action in a PvP it seem very easy to control it is just like a bowman but it look more powerful and easy to spam with

My character sucks at leveling up -_-
Currently Level 71 -_- A 3rd Job Aran

No comments:

Post a Comment