[漫友LOVELY] Gakuen God

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hey everyone! Recently I was scrolling around Mangafox as usual and I came across the manga Gakuen God

Anyone else know that manga? 

Well Mangafox only have 3 chapters on it but I found a unknown chapter of it on my 漫友LOVELY Magazine that I got from China
It's unknown because I don't see any chapter number but it kind of look like the final chapter and the next issue of it don't have Gakuen God in it so I figure it could be the last chapter or something.

I founded it on my 漫友LOVELY 7.20.2010 Issue which is like a year ago labeled Issue 245.
The front cover is printed with Shou and another one-forgot his name-

[Preview] Sorry the quality sucks because I didn't scan it and it only show a portion of the front cover
Considering the whole magazine itself with at least 190 pages, it only cost 8.80 in Chinese money so that is about a little more than a $1 in USD 
Anyway, I really dunno the chapter nor what it is talking about even though I can speak Chinese -_-
But I can speak something about a few pages:
-Like for one, a mysterious girl with black cat ears is in the chapter
-Jin is shown with a bird spirit while Shou have a hunter spirit in back of him maybe that is their kamisama or something
-Jin stabbed Shou. THE END.

[Preview]
Another picture I got using web cam. Quality sucks I know 

No comments:

Post a Comment